Celebrate your next event at historic Paulsdale
Looking for an historical surrounding for your next meeting or special event? Discover Paulsdale, a National Historic Landmark listed on the New Jersey and National Registers of Historic Places. This New Jersey treasure is the birthplace and family home of Alice Stokes Paul—a woman who courageously led the final campaign for women’s right to vote and authored the Equal Rights Amendment. Paulsdale, now restored to appear as it did when Alice Paul lived here from 1885 to 1920, offers a variety of interior and exterior spaces suitable for meetings and special events.
Interested in renting? Take a look at our Meeting Package and Event Package. To discuss dates and availability, contact Operations Director Altana West at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at (856) 231-1885.
Interested in having a wedding at Paulsdale? Here are some things to know before contacting:
- All weddings must take place outdoors.
- Outdoor rentals are available for groups up to 150 people.
- Outdoor rentals are limited to May to October.
- Outdoor tents, tables, and seating are not provided by the Alice Paul Institute and must be sourced from an outside company.
- Due to the Township of Mount Laurel noise ordinance, events cannot go past 10 PM.